Thursday, May 5, 2011

SuperLaugh-in of the Day

Fat Guy with Women's Trend?

One day, a 5 year old boy walked into his mom's room.

Boy: Mom, what are you doing?
Mom: Well son, I'm getting ready for the flood.
Boy: Whats the flood?
Mom: It's when I need to sit on a "boat" because I don't want the back of my pants to be wet.
Boy: Well, Mom, can I have a "boat", I don't want the back of my pants to get wet.
Mom: Son, the flood only attacks the girls, it doesn't attack boys sweetheart.

Later that day the Boy and the Mom were at a buffet.

Boy: Mom, I thought the flood only attacked girls?
Mom: It does, it never attacks boys.
Boy: Then mom, how come that fat guy got attacked by the flood? (Points at a fat guy's wet butt as he ran to the bathroom)

Get it? Teehee!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Advertisement