Sunday, May 1, 2011

SuperLaugh-in of the Day

Liver and Cheese

One night at the bar, there were three guys, a Black, an White, and a Filipino. A Hot Sizzling Chick goes up to the bartender and the three guys sees her simultaneously. They all approached the chick and wanted to get hooked up.

Chick: Whoah whoah whoah, hold on a minute, lets make this a little interesting.
All 3 guys: Okay!
Chick: Since I love "liver" and "cheese" so much, I want each of you to use it in a sentence.
Black: I LOVE "liver" and "cheese" too! (smiling)
Chick: Ehhh, anyone else?
White: I HATE "liver" and "cheese"! (disgusted)
Chick: I like the confidence, but ehh.
Filipino: Oh my goodness, guys guys, "liver" alone, "cheese" mine!

And the chick walked away with the Filipino that night.

Get it? Teehee!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Daniel Q. said...

LOL! Thats funny.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah Filipino FOB straight up lol xD

Anonymous said...

exactly how FOB people would talk xD

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious

Cameron M. said...

Hahaha!

Advertisement